A Tax Credit Opportunity
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: a generous donor has offered to match any new SGO gifts over $1,000, or any increase in SGO gifts from previous years.
SGO credits are now available!
The Indiana legislature has established the School Scholarship Tax Credit Program, incentivizing private donations to fund educational choice for low-income families attending non-public schools.
This tax savings opportunity is available to donors making a financial contribution to a qualified scholarship-granting organization. Individuals or corporations (any type) are eligible to take advantage of a tax credit against their state tax liability. Cash or non-cash assets may be donated.
THE TAX CREDIT IS EQUAL TO 50% OF THE DONATION AMOUNT.
The table below illustrates the potential tax savings by making a gift to a scholarship-granting organization
IN SUMMARY, THE SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP TAX CREDIT PROGRAM:
• provides a 50% tax credit to the donor.
• is the single largest Indiana tax credit available.
• does not disqualify you from a federal deduction.
• has no individual, household, or corporate cap.
• is increasingly popular, so you must act quickly!