Apply to The Oaks
Steps for Admission
The 2017-2018 application deadline is Friday, February 3, 2017.
Applications received after this date will be considered pending available space.
THE APPLICATION CHECKLIST INCLUDES:
- Attend a parent tour, preview or open house. See our upcoming events.
- Complete an online application with $50 non-refundable fee. Apply here.
- Submit the required documents (birth certificate, immunizations, school records, & recommendations).
The next steps listed below begin in January and are scheduled after your application is submitted. You will be contacted by the Admissions Office.
- Schedule a placement exam — Kindergarten through 7th grade
- Schedule a group observation — Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten
- Schedule a shadow visit — 4th through 7th grade
A child must be four years of age by August 1st of the year he/she would begin Pre-Kindergarten and five years of age by August 1st for Kindergarten. There is a full day and half day school option available for both Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten students. For tuition details on full and half day, see tuition and scholarships. Applications are accepted beginning in October each year, and will be available beginning October 1st, 2016.
Admission decisions are made in March for students who have a complete application on file. A completed application includes: application, grade appropriate placement exam, academic records from previous school, birth certificate and current immunization records.
The number of students admitted to The Oaks Academy depends on spaces available for specific grade levels. There are more spaces available in the Early Childhood grade levels. The number of spaces available for specific grade levels also depends upon current family re-enrollment. The re-enrollment deadline for current families is early February.